|Joseph and Margaret ORR|
Joseph Orr was born in September 1804 in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland.
He was the son of William Orr (born in 1765 in County Tyrone), and Isabelle Mcdoles (born in 1784 in Tyrone)
He married Margaret Donahue and had the following children
- Ellen Margaret - born in 1853 in Trafalgar Township, Halton, Ontario
- Letita - born on 23 Jul 1839 in Trafalgar Township, Halton, Ontario. She married John Sackville Harkiss, son of Sackville Harkies and Marion McKay
- Rebecca - born about 1836 in Halton, Can. She died on 08 Feb 1891 in Grey, Ontario, Canada. She married David Stinson in 1857. He was born on 11 Nov 1827 in County Cavan, Ireland. He died on 23 Aug 1906 in Artemesia Township, Grey County, Ontario
- William David born on April 11, 1842 in Trafalgar Township, Halton, Ontario. He married Sarah Ann Mckinnon on December 24, 1872, in Halton. The couple had five children
- Catherine Rebecca ORR b 1876
- Joseph ORR 1876-1888
- Margaret Isabella ORR 1881-1950 married Charles SPECK
- Sarah Jane ORR b June 14, 1884 d June 28, 1965 married Orlando Switzer May on June 14, 1905, in Halton
- Ethel Eveline ORR b March 12, 1887
- Margaret Isabella married Thomas BLAKELY
- Mary Jane b January 7, 1845 She married Robert Asby Peacock on February 22, 1865, in Halton, Ontario. She died on September 13, 1914, in Halton.
- Matthew Guy- Born February 14, 1847, in Halton